- About half-brick for 2 kW; small volume easy to install
- High power, up to 2000 W; unique performances; very high efficiency
- Can overcome a high starting current
- Replaces advantageously conventional DC/DC converters
- Perfectly suitable for multiple tough environments
- High voltage input converters (from 200 V to 1 kV)
- Output voltage: 12 V, 24 V or 48 V
- Protected against undervoltage, overload and short circuit
- Robust all-aluminum cases, from 120 x 94 x 35 mm
- Internal casting for IP67 protection against humidity, dust, shocks
Small, efficient, reliable
Since 1974, we engineer, manufacture and market: systems to electronically convert electric energy, as well as instrumentation, measuring and monitoring equipment.
We have registered patents and mastered complex innovative projects, in France and abroad. Our engineers create original and high-performance products.
Some of our Customers
CEA Saclay, CERN, CITROEN, CNRS, EDF, FREE, INEO ENGINEERING & SYSTEMS, RATP, RENAULT, SPIE, THALES, ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS