This DC-DC boost converter transforms a 48V battery into a very high efficiency, stabilized generator 60V / 40A
- Input: 46 to 56V DC
- Output: 60V / 40A / 2.4kW
- Efficiency: 99%
- Line and load regulations: better than 1%
- Limited overloads by automatic hiccup of output voltage, with Vout = Vin, allowing the high starting current of an engine, for example.
NB. Optimal fuse to be chosen according to your high starting current.
- Compatible quarter brick module.
- Dimensions and weight, with connectors: 85 x 40 x 32 mm, 190 grams.
- Case temperature: -40°C to +100°C. Ambient temperature: -40°C to +85°C.
- Thermal protection: lowering of Vout = Vin (automatic reset)
- Neutralized vibrations and tropicalization by IP67 sealing.
- Standards and specifications:
- marking UL / CUL 60950-1 ; RoHS
- flammability: horizontal test for electrical applications, according to UL 94 HB standard
- MTBF (case at 45°C): 800 000 hours.
Please see the PDF file.