How to regenerate batteries, desulfate lead-acid batteries, safely and simply?
New product – January 2017
Our 48V Voltage Regulator offers the ideal characteristics to regenerate batteries / desulfate 48V batteries.
By being powered by one of your 48V batteries, our step-up regulator injects a strong current into each of the other 48V batteries to desulfate.
Optional methods for the desulfation of batteries:
- Simply manual: direct and repeated connections with the battery to be renovated
- By integrated control switch, determining the pulse injection of the current
- Automatic: by external pulse signal, low or very low frequency signal
- Automatic: by proportional signal (0 to 10V), limiting the pulse current from <1A to 50A
- Possibility of simple limitation of current with built-in axis Ø 3 mm, “10 turns”.
SULFATATION of battery: loss of capacitance of the lead accumulator by progressive obstruction of the surface of the electrodes by crystals of lead sulphate.
Battery REGENERATION: Simply by brief injections of strong currents destroying the tiny conductive lead sulphate bridges.
Exceptional features of this voltage step-up regulator for 48V battery regeneration (or other technical use):
- Exceptional efficiency: 99%, guaranteeing very low losses
- Power: 3kW at 60V and 50A (up to 70A peak)
- Total weight: only 300g; Dimensions: 114 x 64 x 23 mm / 168 cm3
- Dissipation: 3°C / W without thermal conduction
- Connections: 50 mm², with special screw connectors + brackets
This voltage booster will soon be followed by the 12V, 24V and 72V versions, for the desulfation of 12V, 24V or 72V batteries.
Additional personalized information available on request.