Step-up voltage regulators
A new range of patented step-up regulators DC-DC (boost converters, boost regulators): please see the list below for voltages and powers
INNOVATIONS & ADVANTAGES:
• High power: from 500 W to 3 kW.
• Small volume 100cm3: about half-brick for 2 kW, surface 64 x 64 mm (not counting screw connectors for wires of section up to 72 mm²).
• Very high efficiency: from 90 % up to more than 98 %, depending on models.
• Advantageously replaces conventional DC/DC converters whenever input/output insulation is not required.
• In case of a very high starting current (motorcycle or car engine for example), our boost technique enables the switching – almost directly and immediately – from the source (battery) to the load, while a typical converter can collapse. Reinforced switch diode available upon request.
• Modular design, casing ready for wall or DIN rail mounting.
• Protection against humidity, dust, shocks, vibrations (IP68 or IP63 for boost converters with fans).
• Made to last, high quality materials. Stainless steel for the clamping braces.
• Available in 4 different shapes, depending on the cooling method.
• Fuel cells
• Robotation within electricity industry
• Other industries
EXAMPLES (please scroll down this page for more):
• To transform a 12V battery into a powerful stabilized generator 15V / 900W or 24V/576W
• To power a vehicle with 24V/600W from the 10 to 20V of its fuel cell
• To operate a solar pump at constant speed, under 24V/1.2kW, from 18 to 23V
• To stabilize, at 400V/2kW, a 370V generator whose voltage varies from 345V to 395V
• To overcome the high starting current of an engine (ex: Maxon 24V / 9.15A / 212A) from a 12V battery
Our “step-up voltage regulators” are “non-isolated DC-DC boost converters”. Why are non-isolated converters more interesting (and more frequently used) than isolated converters? Read explanation
Our standard models:
|Download||Input volt. (V)||Output volt. (V)||Output curr. (A)||Power (W)||Efficiency||Product SKU|
|10 to 14||15||60||900||> 95%||SUR 1014-1560|
|10 to 14||24||24||575||> 94%||SUR 1014-2424|
|10 to 14||28||18||500||> 92%||SUR 1014-2818|
|10 to 20||24||25||600||> 94%||SUR 1020-2425|
|10 to 20||28||18||500||> 92%||SUR 1020-2818|
|18 to 23||24||50||1200||> 96%||SUR 1823-2450|
|18 to 23||28||25||700||> 95%||SUR 1823-2825|
|20 to 28||36||20||720||> 94%||SUR 2028-3620|
|20 to 28||48||12.5||600||> 94%||SUR-2028-48-12.5|
|36 to 46||56||12.5||700||> 95%||SUR 3646-56-12.5|
|40 to 60||72||21||1500||98%||SUR-4060-7221|
|45 to 56||58||40||2320||> 98%||SUR 4556-5840|
|46 to 52||60||50||3000||99%||SUR 4652-6050|
|46 to 56||60||40||2400||99%||SUR 4656-6040|
|54 to 69||72||18||1296||> 97%||SUR 5469-7218|
|345 to 395||400||5||2000||> 98%||SUR 345395-4005|
For customized step-up voltage regulators (boost regulators), please contact us. We can adjust to your specific electrical constraints, space requirements, and other needs. Our engineering and manufacturing flexibility allows us to quickly prototype and create custom step-up regulators DC-DC, generally within less than 10 days.
Examples of custom voltage step-up converters and other non-isolated DC-DC converters, recently studied by Elecdan Converter upon customers’ request: some examples (see the second half of the article).
|Complementing presentation for all step up voltage regulators|
EXAMPLE OF ADDED RECEIVER ON EXISTING VEHICLE and powered by our step-up voltage regulator 10 to 20V → 24V / 600W / efficiency > 94%
Advantages of the ELECDAN-CONVERTER solution:
- no extra alternator, no extra battery (difficult to install),
- easy set-up,
- receiver powered by constant voltage,
- IP67 sealed boost-regulator,
- reduced weight, volume and cost,
- less maintenance,
- increased reliability.
Other examples of step-up voltage regulators used for such a purpose:
- regular, half-brick size: 10 to 14V → 15V / 900W / efficiency > 96%
- special, brick size: 12 to 16V → 24V / 1.4kW / efficiency 94%
♦ Add VALUE to your BATTERIES by transforming them, easily, into POWERFUL CONSTANT VOLTAGE GENERATORS
♦ SAVE electrical energy
♦ ENLARGE your fieds of applications
with Elecdan-Converter’s innovative step-up voltage regulators (regular or custom) – 2012 patent
The batteries you manufacture (or use) provide electrical energy … but at fluctuating voltage, sometimes slightly or highly insufficient, which makes these batteries unsuitable for many applications.
Our boost converters eliminate these imperfections, and transform your batteries (of whatever technology) into generators of stable and adapted output voltage. All this with a very high efficiency (up to 98%) and within a small volume.
Showing 1–9 of 51 results
Miniaturized step-up voltage regulator – Independant passive dissipation – Input 40V to 60V – Output 72V / 21A / 1500W – SUR-4060-7221-2A
Miniaturized step-up voltage regulator – Standard passive dissipation – Input 40V to 60V – Output 72V / 21A / 1500W – SUR-4060-7221-3A
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 10V to 14V – Output 15V / 60A / 900W – SUR-1014-1560-1
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 10V to 14V – Output 24V / 24A / 575W – SUR-1014-2424-1
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 10V to 14V – Output 28V / 18A / 500W – SUR-1014-2818-1
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 10V to 20V – Output 24V / 25A / 600W – SUR-1020-2425-1
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 10V to 20V – Output 28V / 18A / 500W – SUR-1020-2818-1
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 18V to 23V – Output 24V / 50A / 1200W – SUR-1823-2450-1
Step-up voltage regulator – Dynamic dissipation – Input 18V to 23V – Output 28V / 25A / 700W – SUR-1823-2825-1