Our innovation: a next-generation high-performance MPPT (maximum power point tracking), “Non-Perturbing Adaptation” method.
Optimizing photovoltaic energy, this breakthrough technology removes microprocessors (and their varied and binding algorithms) and drastically reduces cost prices.
This MPPT innovation concerns off-grid photovoltaic systems as well as grid-connected ones, the MPPT being included in a solar charge controller (standalone or within a solar inverter).
Our MPPT has many advantages over the best competitive MPPTs included in solar inverters and charge regulators:
- increased reliability,
- efficiency even at low light levels,
- extreme eco-design,
- drastically reduced volume and weight,
- exceptional resistance to extreme hygrometries and temperatures (from -40°C to 85/125°C; from -40°F to 185/257°F) as well as to electromagnetic disturbances,
- possible pioneering direct integration in photovoltaic solar modules (for their own upgradation),
- automatic adaptation to additions of photovoltaic panels in parallel, thus allowing scalable installations,
- current sensor removed,
- super-economic, etc.